D2 Interior
























Brand: D2 Interior
 
The briefing (in brief):
 
Aiden Grimshaw
D2 Interior President / Creative Director
 
“Born in New York and raised in Japan, Aiden Grimshaw studied architecture in Tokyo. When I was young i didn't know much about the world, I longed for Western design and travelled many countries to see them with my own eyes. My home was my design, I realized, I didn’t noticed it, but i learned so many amazing designs around me. Even though my culture was influenced by Western culture and art, I was not able express without knowing this important fact. To be on equal ground with the world, I realized that I needed to learn my own culture, from both countries as well as to feel compassion and be proud of my heritage, and hence a fusion can be created.”
 
He was a chief designer with Studio 22 in Tokyo and later became partner at Interior Associates in New York.
 
He founded D2 interior in March 2015, a practice active in architecture & Interior design. Luckily he is a proud dad of twin girls, and the love towards his kids Dana Aiden and Dora Aiden he named his company as D2.
 
The design:
Design is the arrangement of a series of goals into tangible forms. D2 interior concept is through function and materiality, those words created a powerful logo, and the love towards the culture created a wonderful architecture of Japanese style villa. The essential principles of design overarch all its disciplines, from architecture and environmental design. The essence of design spans every sphere of life. When design unites the goals improves life and business practice, it engenders beauty and crosses the boundaries of time to take on a life of its own.
 
Aiden Grimshaw has only taken a small step, and there are still many things to be practiced.
Cherishing the past, the present and the future.
 
This project is done for GDH (Garlic design House)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saudi World Heritage Day